TSUGAMI AMERICA TRAINING CLASSES ARE OPEN!
3 Path Control: BW129Z/209Z/329Z, BH20/38, B038T
2 Path Control: B0125/126, B0205/206, B0325/326, B0385/386, S205/206, SS207/327, SS20/26/32, SS38MH-5AX
Course Information: Dates and content are subject to change based on participant demand. Machine training classes are designed for machine operators and programmers working on Tsugami machine tools. Maintenance training classes focus primarily on the proper service and support of Tsugami CNC machines. 3 Path Training Classes by request only.
Scroll down to sign up for a specific class.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Location||Status|
|Two Path Training||September 26 - September 30, 2022||MSU - Denver, CO||Full|
|Two Path Training||October 10 - October 14, 2022||Tsugami America - Windsor, CT||Full|
|Two Path Training||October 24 – October 28 2022||MMW - Elgin, IL||Open|
|Maintenance Class Training||October 31 - November 4, 2022||Tsugami America - Windsor, CT||Open|
|Two Path Training||December 12 – December 16 2022||Tsugami America – Fullerton, CA||Open|
|Two Path Training||January 9 – January 13 2023||MMW – Elgin, IL||Open|
- These classes are free of charge. Attendees are just responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- Students must fill out and submit the class registration form at least 3 weeks prior to the class date to attend.
- For Tsugami models not listed, please fill out the registration form and include the model you would like to be trained on. Tsugami America will contact you to discuss.
- Unless otherwise specified, classes begin Monday at 1 pm and conclude Friday at 12 pm to allow for travel time.
- For lodging and travel information for Windsor, CT, including discounted hotel rooms, please contact us.
- Attendees should bring a scientific calculator, a notebook, and a laptop if you would like to follow along during Abile programming training and install the software on your computer. Attendees should be prepared to participate in classroom and hands-on training.
- Classes are subject to cancellation due to low registration volume. Tsugami America will contact registrants in the event that classes are canceled.
Rem Sales - Windsor, CT:
910 Day Hill Rd
Windsor, CT 06095
Rem Sales - Fullerton, CA:
1521 E. Orangethorpe Ave., Suite E
Fullerton, CA 92831
MMW - Elgin, IL
2400 Vantage Dr.
Elgin, IL 60124
For questions concerning machine programming training courses, please contact Valentina Ciotto via email at [email protected] or by calling (860) 687-3423. Or you may fill out the form below.
For questions concerning service or maintenance training, please contact Samantha Heumann at [email protected] or by calling (860) 687-3552. Or you may fill out the form below.