TSUGAMI OSCILLATION CUTTING
Oscillation Cutting by Tsugami is a technological breakthrough that oscillates a servo axis to help break chips in tough-to-cut, or malleable materials. This technology also reduces heat in the cut while extending tool life. Oscillation Cutting can be used for turning, drilling, boring, grooving, or cutoff operations.
- Creates the ultimate solution for materials
that are normally difficult to break chips
- Labor is reduced, productivity is increased
- Less heat is created in the cut which extends tool life
- Capable on multiple axes
- Program using custom G code
- Oscillation settings can be changed easily within the program for machining multiple features with multiple tools
TSUGAMI OSCILLATION CUTTING IS AVAILABLE ON THE FOLLOWING MODELS:
Not seeing your machine? Reach out to our team to see if Oscillation Cutting is available!