The Tsugami America Rebuild department is dedicated to the repairs of Tool Spindles, Main and Sub Spindles, along with attachments to support Tsugami machine tools in operation.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
Our Rebuild Process
- The Rebuild Request Form above starts a request for a RON "Repair Order Number"
- Fill out the form to completion.
- Once submitted, we will generate a RON Form and email it back to you within 24 hours once verified.
- Please secure the repair appropriately. Any shipping damage will be charged during the repair.
- Please print the RON form and place the detail sheet inside the container and the second page on the outside of the container for easy verification of repair when received.
- For updates on your repair, please utilize the rebuild email.
Our Spindle Room Specifications
- Our facility is ISO 9001:2015 Certified QMS
- Inspection on all components compared to OEM spec
- All electronic components are tested, repaired, or replaced as needed
- Replacement parts are Tsugami OEM or equivalent
- Outside repair components are qualified and tested prior to assembly
- Clean assembly process
- Upgraded bevel gear coating is standard on all repairs
- Epoxy-encapsulated stators are standard on all rebuilds
- Upgraded bearings are available upon request
- Specialty modifications available upon request – ceramic bearings, air/oil lubrication, gear modifications
- Modern balancing equipment
- All spindles are test ran to verify repairs
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- Serialized rebuilds
Looking to have your spindle repaired?
Fill out the form to get the process started, and a rebuilds department professional will contact you within 24 hours.
Note: Completing all of the fields will allow us to respond to you more effectively. If your machine is down or requires immediate attention, please get in touch with our rebuild department by phone at 860-687-3400.