The Robert E. Morris Company & Tsugami/Rem Sales Lunch & Learn
The Robert E. Morris Company and Tsugami/Rem Sales will be hosting a two day seminar on October 29-30, 2019 at The Robert E. Morris Company’s facility in Dover, New Hampshire. Join us to learn how to increase company productivity and efficiency with small part turning.
Register for the Lunch and Learn by clicking here.
Don’t think Swiss turning is for you? Think again!
Join us on October 29th & 30th from 10AM to 2PM
The Robert E. Morris Company and Tsugami/Rem Sales invites you to come and explore the new Dover, NH showroom for an educational session focused on Tsugami’s top-of-the-line, precision CNC machines.
Discover how your business can increase its productivity and efficiency with small part turning.
Watch a live demo on the Tsugami B0326-II – you don’t want to miss it!
Come to learn why Tsugami is the #1 small parts turning platform in the world while enjoying a complimentary lunch!
Here’s a sneak peek as to why Tsugami is #1!
• More accuracy due to our strict build theories
• More rigidity due to using the materials along with FEM
• Heavier cutting due to the use of larger and heavier bases, motors and larger tool capability
• Abile Processing and Programming software free with every Swiss Type platform
• Life Long Learning to keep your associates at the top of their game